Janet Huckabee Arkansas River Valley Nature CenterKid's Corner
New Page 4

AGFC Coloring Books

Boating Education Reminder

If you were born on or after January 1, 1986, and of legal age to operate a motorboat, you must have successfully completed an approved Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Boating Education Course and carry proof while operating a motorboat on Arkansas water. The law also affects operators of sailboats. More Boating Education Class information.  

Hunter Education Reminder

Hunters born after 1968 must carry a valid Hunter Education card. A card is also required of youth applicants for permit hunts. Youngsters (under 16 years) under the direct supervision of an adult (over 21 years) do not need to have a card.  Arkansas honors the home state Hunter Education cards of nonresidents. More Hunter Education class information.  

AGFC Links

Favorite Kids Links

What’s Inside | Grounds & Trails | Programs | Calendar | Teacher’s Resources | Kid’s Corner | Home